3.09.2019

Over Again

To escape this pain within me,
I would get rid of my heart.

If you're absent, than where would i be?

We were fine together,
In spite of the wrong timing, we always existed.

Now if we were to go back to the beginning and come across each other,
Same day, same place, same time.

If it were to be the year of hapiness and month of love.

If i were to see you for the first time,
During a snowy weather, warmness tingling within us, on a strange evening.

If i were to look into your eyes first and then become fascinated in your words.

If i were to hold your hand and never want to let go.

Tell me,
Would you search for the meaning of life again with me?


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

My heart wants to beat like the wings of the bird that rise. I hear the sounds of the forest. You exist in the softness of winds, You exist ...